Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Little Miss Independant

Good afternoon on this fine november day! I thought I'd do a small blip on something I've learned as a father of a little girl. As she has grown I've noticed that she tends to change moods ALOT! (shes a female right? *GRIN*) What really made me realize how she can be was this morning. Typically she likes to be on her own. Playing on the floor doing her own thing. Then other times you can't set her down. Today she was all that rolled into one. As a beginning father I used to find this so frustrating but as time has gone on I've learned a way to deal with it.

You have to understand as a father or even a parent that you have to expect that you will get little time to do the things you want to do. It sucks but accept it. Once I moved on from the fact that I couldn't play on the computer or do the fun things I like to do it became so less frustrating. Its a small piece of advice but believe me you'll get alot of mileage out of this.

Well she's waking from her nap so I must head out for now. Till next time...

No comments: