Monday, November 10, 2008

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Alphabet Drum Review

Here is another priceless toy for my little one. We actually got this as a hand-me-down from my wife's sister. My niece is about a year and a half older than our little one so it works out tremendously with toys and clothes. When she first gave this toy to us she was only a few months old so it sat around not getting much attention for awhile. Once she was looking at things and noticing the different colors we introduced this and we would tap it so she could see the colors.

Now that she is older and more active she pounds on everything (coffee tables, dogs, daddy's head). So this is a huge blessing because it gives her an outlet for the physical beatings *grin*. Also, me and the wife are HUGE leapfrog fans. I almost would recommend about all their toys but that is another post. The sensitivity is really good. It is pretty stable and doesn't roll around too much. The only drawback for us has been that it can be loud at times. However we usually break it out when we are doing baby-family playtime. I recommend the Learn & Groove for all active babies.

The great thing about this toy is that you can change it to music, alphabet, & dance along. The toy only takes about 3 AA batteries and they do last awhile. This definately is a go & get for your little one. My niece played with this up until she gave it to us as a gift so this has some lasting toy appeal.

No comments: